Our commitment to privacy
Nutricia respects your privacy and is committed to managing and protecting your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy legislation in Australia protecting the rights of individuals.
- General information
During promotions we will collect your name, surname, address, e-mail, birth date, gender, occupation and personal interests when you register. Your personal information disclosure is important because it is utilized to present goods and services that may suit your needs and interests. Should your private information be stolen, hacked, lost or damaged due to accident or by any means, the company reserves the right to refuse any responsibility for any damages incurred.
Cookies are a small data file that will be collected in your web browser in order to track visiting information. So when you visit our website in the future, the server may immediately recognize that you had been to the website before.
Cookies will not collect personal information such as names or e-mail addresses. Nevertheless, if you do not wish to have cookies in your computer, you may configure your web browser to reject cookies.
Benefits of cookies:
- (1) To collect visitor information and information of individual members, and to customise products, goods and services best suited to individual needs. These cookies will start collecting information after a member logs in and enters a password, and will stop collecting information when the member exits the website or logs out.
- (2) To evaluate the number of visitors. Different browsers will have different uses for cookies that can distinguish visitors as registered during promotional periods or not registered. This information is useful for presenting advertisements that best suit a target audience, evaluating user interests, and the user's internet usage pattern.
- (2) To check usage frequency or visiting pattern. These tracking cookies help us to understand the user's character and habits. Moreover, it will help us improve our services, contents, advertising patterns, as well as promotional activities offered on the website to best suit individual needs.
- Keeping information private
In case the company requires additional personal information, the company will collect and keep this data confidential. In some cases when the company needs to disclose your private information to a third party, the company will notify you of such disclosure in advance.
The member always has the right to approve or disapprove such disclosures, or even to refuse to receive those services as they wish.
Certain promotional or marketing campaign activities that occur in www.Aptclub.com or www.Aptaclub.com.au may be sponsored by another company, trade partner or business alliance. All or part of registration information collected from such activities may be presented to the sponsored company, in which case the members will be notified before any disclosure.
In this event, the registered person reserves the right not to participate in these activities. Please note: In case you visit other websites that have links to www.Aptaclub.com or www.Aptaclub.com.au they also may collect your personal information.
In those cases, any such collected information is not part of the company's private policy.
- Information disclosure to public
Normally, we will not disclose a member's personal information to others unless you give permission or in the following circumstances:
- (4.1) Information for trade partner and/or business alliance as well as business sponsor.
The company may disclose personal information to business alliances and business sponsors. The company will inform you in advance of this intention before the disclosure or transfer of your membership information. Details of information disclosure can be viewed in the service conditions or usage terms.
- (4.2) In some promotional campaigns, the campaign sponsor may ask for additional information.
For this information, the company reserves the right to disclose your personal information to the sponsor to enable us to respond to your future needs effectively. We will inform you of such a release prior to disclosure, passing on, or transfer.
- (4.3) In some cases you may be offered information or special news from a third party.
Once you accept to receive such information, your name and e-mail address will be disclosed.
- (4.4) The company may disclose information in following special cases.
When the company deems that the information disclosure will affect classification, contact, and legal action against persons who violate the company's service conditions or cause any impact or damage to the company's clients by interfering or violating any rights or property, whether intentionally or not. Moreover, the company may disclose information if requested by authorities under applicable laws, or for other purposes the company deems necessary in order to maintain and improve its service, or for the development and expansion of the company's goods and services.
- Choice during registration of information collection, usage and disclosure
If you indicate that you want to receive information about the company's products and services, we will send you an e-mail about the products and services in which you indicate any interests.
If you do not wish to receive any news or information from the company, please indicate in the Email Us section that you do not wish to receive any particular information. In addition, at circumstances where registration is required, you may utilize your username and password to amend and/or change information for certain promotional programs. We may ask for your e-mail address in order to update your information.
Therefore, you may receive automatic e-mails concerning promotional campaigns if you indicate your interest on registration.
Moreover, a registered person can change and/or amend cookies personally by changing his/her browser preferences to best suit these personal preferences. You have the right to receive all cookies or refuse any cookies. In case you refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use certain information that requires specific registration.
The company does not have a policy to sell or lease personal information to outsiders, unless this occurs beyond the company's control, in which circumstance the company will inform you of the disclosure to another party prior to the disclosure, and in which case you have the right to refuse the request if you do not wish to disclose personal information. You can choose not to use those services or to participate in any promotional or marketing activities.
- Be careful when disclosing personal information while you are online such as when you are using chat room and e-mail. This information may be collected and used by another party. Therefore, you must keep your personal information and password secret.
Sensitive and children's information
We will only collect sensitive or health information from you or about you with your consent and use such information in accordance with relevant privacy laws. By supplying sensitive or health information you will be taken to have given your consent to our collection of that information.
We have no intention of collecting any personal information directly from individuals under thirteen years of age, although parents or guardians may voluntarily provide us with information relating to their children. When we obtain information about any individual from a third party we will comply with the relevant privacy legislation at all times. A parent or guardian may contact us at any time if they would like to amend, update or remove information relating to their child.